- Reinstate floating total line, stubbed score sheets.
- Extended internal database tables to support future features.
- Due to revised rules - changed limitation for Juniors from 21 to 18.
- Modified "Update Match Competitors from Excel Spreadsheet" to automatically establish respective Teams.
- Added IROA Shoot Order report for WS XVII.
- Removed credit card payment from IPSC Classification System (ICS) submission feature, since a processing fee is no longer required.
- Enhanced Membership > Update from Internet > IPSC Aliases... feature, so it would no longer be dependant on the member's date-of-birth being available.
- Moved WinMSS database out of the application directory and into a data subdirectory. Any existing data will be migrated automatically.
- Added the following features:
- Exceptions reporting for a specific: Stage; Squad; and, Stage & Squad pair.
- Ability to publish IPSC Level III or higher, interim and final Match Results on the Internet.
- Score Verification for a specific Stage & Squad pair.
- Ability to zero all stage scores for a Competitor within the Competitor Maintenance window.
- Display of Competitor Squad Number in the Rapid Scoring window.
- Made it more difficult to accidently override scoring discrepancies by mistake.
- Documentation revisions.
This release expires on JUNE 1st, 2016. We expire the software to encourage WinMSS end-users to keep their installation current, but you can continue to use the software by changing the computer's clock to a date prior to its expiry.