- Re-engineered IPSC ICS features to work with new web services on a different web server.
- Improved "Master of Ceremonies Report" to automatically transfer Super Seniors into Seniors when there are insufficient competitors for Super Senior recognition.
- Enhanced "Send Match Results to IPSC..." to automatically transfer Super Seniors into Seniors when there are insufficient competitors for Super Senior recognition.
- Updated WinMSS to generate appropriate Classic Division classification entries during upgrade; Member import; and, Match import.
- Updated "Grand Tournament" features to accommodate Classic & Modified Division rule changes.
- Amended IPSC Zones; Sub-Zones; and, Regions.
- Changed system font to "Arial Unicode MS"
- Modified expiration date to 01-APR-2014
Much development work has been done on WinMSS recently, but there is still a lot more to do before we can consider the next major release of WinMSS ready-to-go.
This release extends the expiration date to 01-APR-2014. We expire the software to encourage WinMSS end-users to keep their installation current,
but knowning exactly when a specific release should expire is a very tricky guess. Until the next major release of WinMSS is made,
please use the Disqualified (DQ) Competitor checkbox when the Competitor fails to meet the minimum power factor floor
(per rule 22.214.171.124), so the Competitor will still be counted towards Division (and possibly Category) participation requirements.